February 14, 2011

To live and not just try

Posted by Megzy at 2/14/2011
Here I am all alone again
Here I am on my own again
With nothing but my thoughts to accompany me


Here I am all alone again
Feel like I'm drowning in
All this pain that surrounds me


I want to live not just try
I want to laugh not just cry
I want to walk not just crawl
I want to stand not just fall


Spiraling down into this black hole
Spiraling further out of control
Into a dark place that I don't want to be

Reaching for help and fighting the fear
Crying out but noone hears
The desperation of my plea

I want to live not just try
I want to give not just die
I want to believe not fret
That He has paid all of my debts

I want to live - not just try...

0 comments:

 

Megzys Moods Copyright © 2008 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei